SeanBM Threads: 45
Joined: Mar 10, 2008
Apr 3, 2010, 10:34am #
* 1 small head of cabbage; shredded
* 1/2 pound(s) egg noodles
* 1/4 pound(s) fat back; diced
* Salt & pepper to taste
* Cook the cabbage in water until soft, approximately 10 minutes.
* Drain well.
* Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
* In a frying pan, saute the fat back until well browned.
* Drain most of the fat away.
* Add the cooked cabbage and noodles to the sauteed fat back in the pan and toss together.
* Season with salt and pepper to taste.
* Heat through gently about 5 minutes and serve.
* Serve with grilled kielbasa or any spicy sausage.from here