Here it is:
Peel significant amount of potato, some carrot and parsley, slice them down into small cubes. Prepare a large cooking vessel. Boil a lot of water and add a teaspoon of salt. Boil the vegetables until soft. Do not forget adding all-spice, and some pepper grain. I'd recommend adding a teaspoon of Kucharek or Vegeta, it only helps.
Prepare either a 400 gram pack of grated pickled cucumber (ogórki kwaszone) or grate ogórki kwaszone in the same quantity yourself. Do not remove the sour juice.
Once the vegetables are soft:
1. Mix a tablespoon of flour with milk (be generous with milk)
2. Pour the flour/milk mixture in the vessel and mix vigorously until it boils again
3. Add two teaspoons of butter and let it melt.
4. Pour the ogórki kiszone into the vessel, mix strongly and instantly stop heating.
Serve. Even if the soup is full of vegetables, eating bread with the soup is OK.
Sorry if my culinary English was not good enough.
P.S. I forgot mentioning egg yolk, so:
1. Boil vegetables until very soft
2. Stir butter with an egg yolk, dilute in 1/8 liter of boiling soup, mix with soup
3. Stir flour with 1/4 liter of milk, mix with soup and make soup boil
4. Add grated ogórki kiszone and juice. 400 g is a little too much for 1 kg of potato, use perhaps 300 g.Zupa ogórkowa I've just made and eaten.